- Who is the course suitable for and what if I can’t imagine myself working as a practitioner?
The two year program is designed to be easily integrated into your work or private life; in both cases you can work as a practitioner after successfully completing the program.
On a personal level the course:
- Represents a useful milestone for changing careers,
- It is helpful for dealing with your own family and relationship issues, with children and problematic teenagers, enhancing management and training skills.
On a professional level the course:
- Is of added value for those working as: Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Counselors, Trainers, Health Care Practitioners, Spiritual Healers, Business Consultants, Life and/or Career Coaches, Social Workers, Teachers in School & Nursery, and other Care Givers of any kind.
The systemic point of view teaches you to understand the action and reaction of people in a wider context. This context is based on a better understanding of the roots we inherit from our family and give us a spiritual, holistic and integrative world view. Whether you would like to become a practitioner or just integrate what you will learn into your existing work or private life, joining this course will benefit you. The theoretical knowledge in combination with the practical exercises will bring you in line with yourself and will enable you to connect people with their own potential in any daily life situation.
- What if I can’t attend one of the dates due to other commitments or illness?
At this point we will not be able to provide exact dates for alternatives, however educational courses will be offered on regular basis.
All in all, we are flexible; our concern is to continuously offer a profound education. Any of your concerns can be discussed at the personal interview that will be held before the course. If you are hesitant due to prior commitments, please feel welcome to contact and explore more about your options and the course. Once you make the decision to take part in the program, everything will fall into place, trust this process.
- I am interested in the program, but I have difficulties to commit to the two year period, what are my options?
The course is designed over this period of time to provide a high quality education and in-depth knowledge. The method of Constellation Work should be handled with responsibility towards human kind. Your clients and people around you will feel the quality of your practice which is a key result of your two-year commitment. The longer the time you dedicate to the topic, the more depth you will reach, both in your understanding and in your ability to work with it.
Furthermore, the goal of establishing a ‘Constellation Community Egypt’, which will be largely related to the program, will give you a unique opportunity to network with other like-minded individuals and be among the founders of Constellation Work in Egypt.
- What are the steps to enrol in the course?
By sending us an email you will receive all details regarding the course. You will then need to complete and send back the attached application form. The earlier the better, places are limited. After receiving your application, you will be invited for a personal interview.